1. Rug InspectionBefore we clean, we inspect. To assess the your rug’s materials, method of construction and types of soil. This will allow us to chose the best cleaning treatment for your area rug.
2. Dry Soil RemovalDeep embedded soil can’t allways be vacuumed from a rug. We ‘dust’ the rug using harmonic vibrations produced by a specialized dusting machine. We often remove pounds of dirt from a single rug using our dusting machine.
3. Spot TreatmentSometimes spots in a rug receive a pre-treatment, so that they can be successfully removed during the cleaning process.
4. Topical WashMany rugs can be cleaned using a gentle topical washing and extraction process. Tufted rugs that have an unstable backing are often best suited for this method.
5. Immersion PoolDeep soluble soil can be flushed out in a shallow immersion pool. Many of our oriental rugs are cleaned in this way. In fact throughout history this was often the method of choice for natural wool and silk based rugs.
6. Moisture Extraction and DryingExcess moisture is removed using an extraction tool. Then we use large air movers and a specialized drying tower to quickly dry the rug.
7. Post Cleaning Stain RemovalStubborn stains can be treated after drying using specialized stain removal treatments.
8. Fringe CleaningCotton fringe can be treated and cleaned after the area rug has dried.
9. Final Inspection and WrappingThe rug is inspected for the last time then wrapped in brown kraft paper for storage and return to the client.
Livermore Steam Green Solutions Carpet Sofa Cleaning
Does your carpet look flat and lifeless? Are there stains and spots on the carpet? Do you suspect that there is odor emanating from the carpet? If you have answered yes to all or any of these then you need professional carpet cleaning services.
It should be time that you contact the most professional carpet cleaning company in Livermore the Livermore Steam Green Solutions Carpet Sofa Cleaning .
We offer the most professional and quality carpet cleaning services around. And what’s more, our services are highly affordable as compared to other companies around.
We have developed the best cleaning methods and processes over time to ensure that no carpet fiber is difficult for us to clean.
We at Livermore Steam Green Solutions Carpet Sofa Cleaning pride ourselves for being the best company in carpet cleaning services. We have the best cleaning solutions which when coupled with our state of the art cleaning equipment make cleaning any kind of carpet a breeze for us.
We also have been tested and proved to get rid of allergens in your carpet. The carpet is a very effective trap for allergens which necessitates that it be cleaned regularly to prevent accumulation. We also ensure that you are satisfied with the work that has been done. Your satisfaction is our guarantee and the reason we do what we do.
Air Duct cleaning
is a critical aspect of home maintenance. Dirty duct-work can make your family sick. Dirty duct-work restricts air flow, causing higher energy bills, heating & cooling equipment failures, and dirty duct-work drastically shortens the life expectancy of your homes heating & cooling system.
Stain and spot removal
If you have had stains and spots on your carpet due to spills or a mess from your pet then you need not worry. We have products meant for almost all kinds of stains on the carpet. From urine removers, food stain removers, odor removers, and so much more. Getting rid of the stain will be an easy process for us which will not even involve scrubbing your carpet rigorously which causes wear and leaves patches on your carpet.
When we are done with the carpet, we ensure that it looks as even as it looked when new. We do not use harsh in the process which also causes wearing and uneven brightness on the carpet. Our products are natural and easy on the fibers of your carpet.
Pet urine removal
Pet urine is the most embarrassing and disturbing kind of stain that you can have on your carpet. It is important that the pet urine is removed when it has been noticed. This is because if left to stay it is going to cause odors that can make the house inhabitable. It will also cause the pet to come back and urinate at the same spot because they use urine as a way to mark territory.
You do not want your pet to be urinating on your carpet and make your house unpleasant to be in. We have the best products for pet urine removal. Our products react at an enzyme level to break the crystals that form on the carpet due to the urine. The urine is then easily eliminated from the fibers of the carpet.
Afterwards we use the best deodorizers that sink into the carpet fibers and neutralize the particles that could cause odor on your carpet leaving it fresh and clean.
Deep carpet cleaningNormal vacuuming does not get deep into the fibers of the carpet. Our process uses hot water and cleaners that sink deep into the carpet fibers and soften all the dirt and other filth that is hidden down there. Then we have powerful vacuum cleaners that will extract the now loose particles and debris together with the washing solution and water. This kind of cleaning ensures that the carpet regains its lost glory. The fibers are raised up straight and are left soft and smooth to the feel. Deep cleaning is also important in removing allergens.
A clean carpet to the eyes may have a completely different situation. Allergens trapped and collected on the carpet sink down to the bottom of the carpet fibers where they are not easily reached by the vacuum cleaners used at home. Dead skin cells, dust mite droppings, pollen grains and other allergens are easy to remove with a deep cleaning process.
It is estimated that an average household may have up to 2 million dust mites. You can therefore imagine the amount of droppings you can have in your house at any one time from these dust mites. That is why it is recommended that you have regular deep cleaning of your carpet.